Dunbar Park at Avalon Beach was also buzzing with “Art in the Park” a special event for kids where they were invited to paint an old Volvo station wagon and some not so young kids who were spray painting a mural on the back wall of the Community Centre. Inside the Community Centre were lots of paintings hanging on the walls, created by local children under the guidance of professional artists. There was a play in which the local mayor Harvey Rose would appear in and a free surf movie in the scout hall. It was one of those days when you are reminded of the advantages of living in a village community that is part of greater Sydney.
- @TonyAbbottMHR @billshortenmp Some people only take their foot out of their mouth to change feet. Nice one Tony, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @JacquelineMaley @SeanNic Nappies and certain old and current politicians have a lot in common. They are full of "… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JacquelineMaley: An inspirational Richo talk! Nice one, modern ALP. Via @SeanNic smh.com.au/nsw/row-erupts… 3 weeks ago
- @AusTaxpayers Only the brain dead would support this Big Tobacco idea. 1 month ago
- @MikeCarlton01 @abcnews Agree, hopeless like their new weather set up. Thanks Mike. 3 months ago