I was invited to be the photographer at the Duke’s Day held by Freshwater SLCS on Saturday January 15th. It was a lot of fun, with people young and old helping to clean the beach and afterwards take part in tandem surfing lessons. I got to see and photograph the board the Duke first rode here in the summer of 1914/15, the board is stored at the club and despite living in the area for many years this was the first time I had got to see it.
- @TonyAbbottMHR @billshortenmp Some people only take their foot out of their mouth to change feet. Nice one Tony, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @JacquelineMaley @SeanNic Nappies and certain old and current politicians have a lot in common. They are full of "… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JacquelineMaley: An inspirational Richo talk! Nice one, modern ALP. Via @SeanNic smh.com.au/nsw/row-erupts… 3 weeks ago
- @AusTaxpayers Only the brain dead would support this Big Tobacco idea. 1 month ago
- @MikeCarlton01 @abcnews Agree, hopeless like their new weather set up. Thanks Mike. 3 months ago